Act V Productions
Act V Productions is Shippensburg University's theatre company. It is an entirely student-run theatre company, and is open to all students to hone their theatre skills. Act V Productions was established to further the interest of the performing arts, the study of stage techniques, technical theatre, playwrights, historic and current stage trends, and to offer abilities in producing, acting, designing, and directing the performing arts. The company also conducts multiple workshops and performances to highlight the membership's talents.
The mainstage productions are performed in Memorial Auditorium, on Shippensburg University's campus, 1871 Old Main Drive Shippensburg, PA 17257.
Other productions are either in Old Main Chapel or the Multi-Purpose Room in the Ceddia Union Building, also located on Shippensburg University's campus.
Become A Member
Act V Productions meets Monday nights at 9:30PM in Memorial Auditorium Room 100.
If you are interested in any realm of theatre drop by and get ready to have some fun!
Feel free to join our Facebook page, another way to stay updated in all we do. Act V Productions
- 3rd Place in Shippensburg University's 2011 Lip Sync Contest. A monetary prize of $250.
- 2nd Place in S.A.L.E.'s 2010 Drag Show Contest
- 1st Place in Shippensburg University's 2010 Lip Sync Contest. A monetary prize of $1000
- Act V Productions was nominated for the Campus Life Award for their production of Urinetown the Muscial
- Act V Productions donated over $700 of their ticket sales from Urinetown to go to relief in Haiti
- 1st Place in S.A.L.E.'s 2009 Drag Show Contest
- Act V Productions provided community service to Human Communication Students from Shippensburg University
- 1st Place in Shippensburg University's 2009 Lip Sync Contest. A monetary prize of $1000
- "Best Table" at the Shippensburg University's Open House September 19, 2009. A monetary prize of $25
- 1st Place in S.A.L.E.'s 2008 Drag Show Contest
- Student Association Member of the Month of November 2008
- 1st Place in Shippensburg University's 2008 Lip Sync Contest. A monetary prize of $1000
- 2nd Place in Shippensburg University's 2007 Lip Sync Contest. A monetary prize of $500
- 2nd Place in S.A.L.E.'s 2006 Drag Show Contest